website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The website has been developed to provide general public information for the Brand. The documents and information displayed in this site are for reference purposes only.
2. Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
3. Access to and availability of the website
Jubilant Foodworks Private Limited will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, Jubilant Foodworks Private Limited does not warrant that the website will be available continuously and is not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
4. Intellectual Property
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by Jubilant Foodworks Private Limited. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose. Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services.
5. Modifications to the service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
6. User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
7. Your liability
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify Jubilant Foodworks Private Limited (and its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold it harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
8. Availability of the products
Our good are available through the variety of _e-commerce platform including Amazon, Flipkart, Bigbasket, Milkbasket etc.
9. Personal Information
What personal information we gather from you (customers)?
- The information we gather from you helps us personalise and continually improve your ordering experience at ChefBoss through various channels like mobile app, website, information provided by you during ordering process in restaurants, etc.
- We use your information to assist you in handling your orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers. We also update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display your saved order and customer reviews, recommend products and services that might be of your interest such as combos. We further use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We gather following types of information from you:
Information provided by you:
We receive and store any information you provide us on our website to place order or give us in any other way like sharing feedback, concerns, official social media interaction, and delivery like Amazon, Flipkart, Milkbasket, Big Basket, swiggy, Dunzo, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. Information like your name, email, mobile number, address is mandatory for delivery orders. We also use the information that you provide for sending you digital invoice, SMS for feedback etc.
We may receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you location-based services, such as to correctly identify your location of delivery and other personalized content. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our websites.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may enable confirmation when you open e-mail from ChefBoss.
Information from other sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
10. Third Party Links
11. Do we share your information with anybody else?
Customer information is the most important part of our business and we take care this information on priority. We only share this information with our business partners for internal purpose to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
12. How secure is your information with ChefBoss?
- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard.
- We have implemented SSL on our website so that information collected from you is encrypted during transit as per International Security Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- We don’t store any of your credit card information. While paying by credit card you are redirected to payment gateway for payment and come back to site after payment.
- We have implemented security recommendations as per to safeguard your information as per ISO27001:2013 and PCI-DSS.
- We encrypt and store your passwords in our website. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your ChefBoss account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
This is the official web site of ChefBoss. All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use.
Accuracy of Information:
No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Although ChefBoss takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website but ChefBoss and / or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this site, its servers, or any mail sent from ChefBoss will not have viruses or harmful components. If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of ChefBoss. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or any other harm that results from the usage of any such material.
Copyright and Trademarks:
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of ChefBoss, its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
- The terms and conditions of the E-commerce platform from which the product is purchased by the customer, would be over and above the terms and conditions laid down by the website.