Nothing satiates the tummy and heart like the good ol’ sandwich. It’s evergreen! And the beauty of a sandwich is that you can eat for breakfast, brunch, lunch, evening snack or even dinner, and it works beautifully at any time of the day.
And another great thing – when it comes to counting things that are very yummy but still super easy to make, sandwiches top that list. All you have to do is put a bunch of fillings in between two pieces of bread and you’re done! But well, what you put in between the slices of bread is what matters and makes the sandwich wholesome.
So here, we have a very easy sandwich recipe made with ChefBoss Mayo Jalapeno Sauce that will take only a few minutes to put together, 5 max, and it will make you feel very, very happy and content. Let’s get started.
What you'll need:
- 2 Tbsp ChefBoss Jalapeno Mayo
- 2 slices of bread (any of your choice)
- ½ Cup chopped tomato, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce
- 50 grams chopped grilled chicken (if you want to make a chicken sandwich)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tsp butter
2 Easy Steps Recipe